Deadline: July 31, 2020
This poetry contest is open to “all ages”.
– Contest is “FREE” to enter
– Poems must not exceed 32 lines (spaces not included).
– One entry per poet/per contest
– Entry must be neatly written, or typed and must include your name, full mailing address, and age.
– Please keep a copy of your entry; it will not be returned
– Entry forms will be available soon (but not mandatory)
You may mail your entry to:
Open Ages Poetry Contest 2020
461 View Royal Avenue
Victoria, BC V9B 5L6
Or e-mail it to: email@example.com
Please ensure the subject line reads: Open Ages Poetry Contest 2020.
18 Years and Up
2nd: $50 (x 5)
3rd: $25 (x 10)
4th: Medallion (x 20)
Award of Excellence Certificates: 20-30
17 Years and Under
2nd: $50 (x 3)
3rd: $25 (x 5)
4th: Medallion (x 8)
Award of Excellence Certificates (up to 10)